Amazon All-new Echo Plus (2nd gen) – Premium sound with a built-in smart home hub-Black
All Products are Genuine & Original.
All orders are shipped in 1-7 business days.
Estimated Delivery Date: April 10
Want it by Friday? Order Now
- Echo Plus has a new design and an improved sound. It comes with a built-in hub to easily setup and control your compatible smart home devices.
- New premium speakers powered by Dolby, play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Echo Plus connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn – just ask for a song, artist, or genre. You can also use your voice to adjust equalizer settings. Just say, “Alexa, increase the bass”.
- Set up your smart lights and plugs from Philips Hue and Anchor without a separate hub – just ask “Alexa, discover my devices”. Also control other compatible smart lights, plugs and remotes from Oakter, Syska, TP-Link, and more.
- Call or message family and friends who have an Echo device or the Alexa App and use Alexa to make Skype calls. Use announcements like a one-way intercom to broadcast messages to all your Echo devices.
- Control Echo Plus hands-free – it can hear you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- 15,000+ skills including ordering cab, food, jokes and games. Always getting smarter and adding new features.
Alexa, the brain behind Echo Plus, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Echo Plus, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is simple – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.Learn More
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Some smart home devices require an extra hub or registration for setup. With Echo Plus, you can plug in compatible Zigbee smart home devices and ask “Alexa, discover my devices.” After automatically detecting and setting up the devices, you’ll be able to control lights and plugs.
With “Routines”, you control your devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command, like turning off the lights when you go to bed or switch on the geyser every morning at 7 am. Find all compatible Alexa smart home devices here and learn about devices that are easy to setup here.
You can also pair Fire TV and Echo devices, allowing you to control your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play and search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and control playback from Prime Video, Netflix and others on your Fire TV. Follow the instructions below and find out everything you can do on Fire TV using Echo here.
Echo Plus has an array of seven microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation. This allows Echo Plus to hear you from across the room, even in noisy environments, or while playing music. When you want to use Echo Plus, simply say the wake word “Alexa” and it responds instantly.
Alexa has more than 15,000 skills and counting. Skills add capabilities to your Echo device. Skills can help you stay updated with the latest news, request a ride from Ola, listen to All India Radio and more. Learn More
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from dry-fruits to AA batteries to your Amazon Cart, reorder favorite products from Amazon, and ask Alexa the status of your recent Amazon orders.
|Size||148x 99 x 99 mm|
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|ZigBee connectivity||Built-in ZigBee smart home hub supports ZigBee light bulbs and plugs.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||63.5 mm neodymium woofer and 0.8” (20 mm) tweeter.|
|Alexa App||The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.|
|Warranty and Service||Echo Plus is sold with a limited warranty of one year. Use of Echo Plus is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the Box||Echo Plus, power adapter (30W), and Quick Start Guide.|
|Dimensions||14.8 × 9.9 × 9.9 cm|
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 20 cm|