No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Adata 16GB DDR4 3000MHz AX4U3000316G16 SR41
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- Armor-inspired design with a bright RGB LED strip
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Superior power efficiency: 20 percent less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- Multilayered PCB for excellent stability
- RoHS Compliant
|Memory Series||XPG SPECTRIX D41|
Shine through with RGB lighting
Inspired by the look of medieval armor, the SPECTRIX D41’s metal heatsink features bold contours to symbolize its powerful performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors of your choosing shine through. The SPECTRIX D41 comes in two color options – crimson red and titanium gray.
Customize your flair
Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects. Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity and more. Control is easy with the XPG RGB Sync APP. Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
|Dimensions||13.3 × 4.6 × 2.3 cm|
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 8 cm|